Henry loves to play outside. He loves to dig in the dirt. Unfortunately our backyard did not have very good quality digging dirt so on Saturday we came up with a makeshift sandbox which Henry seemed to enjoy.
Grandpa Bob decided that an upgrade was needed, so by Sunday Henry had a Cadillac style sandbox...
It was love at first dig...Grandpa did a great job and it will be even better when it is FULL of sand.
I agree with Jill (on both the adorableness of Henry AND Bob's personality :) I'm glad you're able to use that Little People dump truck out there too. Perfect!
2 comments:
Henry is adorable (of course). But my favorite part about this post is how it PERFECTLY shows dad's personality.
I agree with Jill (on both the adorableness of Henry AND Bob's personality :) I'm glad you're able to use that Little People dump truck out there too. Perfect!
Post a Comment