Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home Tour: Part 7

Today we will revisit our office. I posted about it here, but I have made one big change.

This is the view of the cabinet that is a well disguised clothes cupboard for all of Bob's stuff. He uses this room as his closet and dressing room because the bathroom he uses is just around the corner.

Here is the desk, which is very functional. I love having a spot for the computer as well as a spot to work. We are very lucky!

And now for the something new. This is a bookcase that used to be in the living room. It has been replaced with these new bookcases, so...

with the magic of paint, it now has a new home and new function in the office!

With all of the shelving I now have a home for all of my pictures, old scrapbooking materials (which I now use to make cards), old magazines that I want to save and any crafting materials that I have. Not to mention storage for books, files, office materials and Bob's things. This room is well used and I am so happy to have it.

In case you are very observant and are wondering what happened to the racquet collection, you will have to wait for another day. I have a plan for them, it just has not been implemented as of yet.

2 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

It looks great! Are your magazine organizer things from Ikea?? I need to get some. I have a mission to remake our hall closet into an "office" of sorts. So I need something cute to stash away my beloved Real Simple collection. :)

Sharon said...

Yes, most of the orginaztional things are from Ikea. They just cannot be beat.