This past week my inability to part with these outfits was rewarded when our great niece, Charlotte, who lives in Virginia came with her dad to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Charlotte, who is 4 years old, is a huge fan of Angelina Ballerina and has started taking ballet classes this year. She is happiest when she is dressed in frilly princess clothes so I knew she would enjoy a box packed full of frilly dance costumes. I was right! Last night she came over with her grandma and we had a great time going through all the outfits and trying a few on. Of course, most were too big for her, but she didn't seem to mind in the least.
Without further ado, here is the fashion show...
This was actually one of Jill's costumes from her last recital when she was a senior in high school. Charlotte lit up when she saw the puffy skirt and the sequined top...

Here is Charlotte showing us a plie...





2 comments:
It's good to see my old costumes being put to good use. Too bad there was no more barre upstairs in the "Wiebe Gym" for her to use.
I remember a few of those costumes. I got your blog off of my mom's Christmas letter. She doesn't have a blog so I got on and checked yours out. It is great to see that everything is going so well. Love the new kitchen.
Post a Comment