A couple of weeks ago Bob heard on the radio that Kristen Chenoweth would be performing at the Crystal Palace. She is star of stage, screen, and tv and packs a powerful voice into a little body. She originated the part of Glinda in "Wicked", so I hear her voice any time I listen to my soundtrack (which is more often than I like to admit). She is also hilarious on "Glee" and was recently a guest judge on "So You Think You Can Dance". While on that show she talked about her new country album coming out in September, so that was the reason for her visit to the Crystal Palace. When Bob asked if he should try to get tickets I said YES. It turns out it was a "free" concert, meaning you just get dinner reservations and they would seat you in the order that you got your reservation. We wound up in the highest seats, but since it is such a small venue it was still great. She only sang about 6 songs, but she talked a lot and answered a bunch of questions that KUZZ listeners had submitted. She was funny and oh so talented. I will most likely be buying that album come September!
1 comment:
Wow, how lucky to see her in person!!
Post a Comment