Monday, August 2, 2010

Huntington Lake

About a week and a half ago our family got to spend a short time together at Huntington Lake. (For all the details and comings and goings check out Katie's post here) As far as I remember I had never been to this lake before, but had heard great things about it. It did not disappoint. The views were beautiful, as was the weather and I would definitely like to spend more time there in the future.

The gorgeous view from Lakeview Cottages

Three of my favorite people.

Henry with one of his favorite people, Aunt Jill.

Our Family.
Thank you to Mark and Cindy for letting us hang out for a few hours. I can see why you love this place so much.


1 comment:

Live a Colorful Life said...

That is a great family picture! Thanks for sharing the time with us. Hope you will return.