Friday, May 21, 2010

Favorite Thing Fridays

I. Love. Peanut Butter. PB&J sandwiches (open face only, please), PB and bananas, PB pie, PB and chocolate in any form, PB filled pretzels, PB filled pretzels dipped in chocolate (the ones from Trader Joes are wonderful...the best vacation treat ever) and of course, the best way to enjoy PB...a big spoonful straight from the jar. My PB of choice is Skippy's Extra Crunchy, but I always keep smooth on hand as well for certain recipes. I shop for my Peanut Butter at Costco, and the jars take up plenty of space in my cupboard. I am a Peanut Butter-a-holic and I know there are others just like me out there.


2 comments:

Sra. Brooks said...

I always feel comforted when I'm staying at your house knowing that if there is some sort of natural disaster, we will be able to live at least 40 days on peanut butter.

Katie said...

If ever there was a question, your peanut butter addiction alone confirms that John is indeed your son. Dare I say, he loves the stuff just as much as his mother.