Monday, December 14, 2009

A Playdate With Henry

How blest am I that my grandson lives within walking distance and I can bring him to my house to play every so often just because I want to spend some time with him? Last Friday afternoon he came over and we had a great time playing peek-a-boo (this always results in great belly laughs from both of us), chewing on favorite toys (Henry, not me), and exploring all over the house. This time he found himself under my kitchen desk and decided to get acquainted with my stool. He was very proud of himself as you can see...

He also decided to give me a little help with my laundry...

"Is anyone looking? I think I can sneak up on that basket. Ready, Set, Go!"

"Whew! I made it."

"Let's just take a look inside here and see what I can put in my mouth"

"Soft clothes...I love it."

"Look at me...I'm trapped!"
Thanks for coming to play with me Henry. Let's do it again real soon.

No comments: