During the past few days I think I set a new record for myself for cramming the most things into one weekend. I just felt the need to document the activities. Unfortunatly, I have no pictures so I have no proof that I participated in everything, you will just have to take my word on it.
1. Friday Night-The Melodrama Christmas Show
2. Saturday Morning-The Shafter Christmas Home Tour
3. Saturday Afternoon- Graduation Party for Grant
4. Saturday Night-Graduation Party for Teresa
5. Sunday Morning-Birthday Breakfast for Katie
6. Later Sunday Morning-Church
7. Sunday Afternoon-Drive to Pasadena to see Adrianne and Nathan (She is doing great!!)
8. Sunday Night-Children's Christmas Program at Church (Henry's first time on stage...he is a star :)
9. Monday Morning-Aerobics
10. Later Monday Morning-Brunch
Now, for many of you this might seem like an ordianary weekend, but for me it was a little too busy. Alas, 'tis the season and all of the activities were fun and a lot of time was spent with friends and family. I can always relax in January!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment