You can barely make out the kitchen cabinets, but trust me, they were a white washed pink stain. It may have looked great in the early 90's, but not so much now.
Here you can see the lovely teal green blinds, white walls and the functional TV stand. All of that was about to change.
.Here is an in progress picture.That is all I am going to show you for today. Yes, you will have to wait! My parents will get to see the finished project on Monday, so after they have seen it in person I will post after pictures for all to enjoy. If you want to see a few more work in progress pictures check out Katie's blog.
Until Monday.....

2 comments:
looks like a rousing game of taboo!
I am so excited to see the after pictures!! When your mom and dad were sweet enough to let us park our car in their driveway on 4th of July, we got a sneak peek at the color option for the upstairs living room and I must say, I was thrilled!
Post a Comment