Yesterday Henry came over to stay with me for a couple of hours. We had fun together. He can now sit in the exersaucer that was loaned to me. It is a little big to fit at Henry's house so he will have to enjoy it at our house. This thing has lots of toys and things to look at, but all that Henry was interested in was the fabric on his seat...
He sat and stared and pulled on the fabric for a long time.
I love his chubby legs.
Who wouldn't want to kiss those sweet cheeks? I kiss them. Alot.
Thanks for visiting me, Henry. I love you.
3 comments:
Maybe that's what all that squealing was about yesterday...He was trying to tell us how much fun he had with grandma!
that boy is SO cute.
LOOK at those cheeks and CHINS!! my mom and I call that "favorite" :)
Post a Comment