About twice a year (spring and fall) I do a massive closet reorganization. I try to get rid of everything I haven't worn in the past year. It makes me feel great to have a neat and tidy closet. I know all of you organization freaks out there will understand!
Mid-way through the process, look at all the empty hangers!

Shelves that always get cluttered...

Everything in its place....

Locating my shoes will be easier now...

Bags ready for Goodwill...
Ahhh... I love a clean closet, how about you?
3 comments:
Ahh...to have a closet that big. Big enough for shelves and shoe organizers.
I can only imagine....
I love organizing... it is how I start the first week of my summer break every year. Of course, it looks like a bomb went off in my house for a few days while I sift through all my stuff... but still, the end results are amazing.
And I second Toni. I'd love me some big closets. :)
sharon, the after pictures make me salivate. i jsut got a new closet system installed and i CAN'T WAIT to put everything in its perfect little place!!
Post a Comment