Hi everyone! I know it has been awhile, but hopefully I am back and will be posting on a more regular basis. Following the lead of some other bloggers I am starting a weekly (hopefully!) feature called Favorite Thing Fridays. I hope to show you things, big and small, that tickle my fancy. My first favorite is actually a borrowed item from my friend, Margaret. She is from New Zealand and used this little beauty with her grandchildren and thought I might enjoy using it as well. Is this not the cutest thing ever???

The only thing that will make it cuter will be the little Wee Bee that will get to enjoy the ride! I can lift the basket out and use it as a bassinet as well. Hopefully next Friday's favorite thing will be strolling along in his/her pram with his/her proud new grandparents!
2 comments:
yeah! You're back!
I LOVE THAT!! It looks like you'd stroll in Central Park with it. So exciting!
Post a Comment