The baby has arrived! So happy for you guys - what an amazing family to be born into. Cant wait to meet Henry!
Congratulations!!! I was praying for Katie yesterday. So happy they are both doing well.
YAY!!! How excited! Congratulations! You and Bob are going to be the best grandparents ever. I cant wait to meet him
Congratulations!!!
Yay!!! Always exciting to have a new family member :)
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet sweet Henry!
Congratulations! Being a grandparent is SO wonderful. I truly never imagined just how wonderful it could be until our sweet one arrived. You two will be amazing at it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The baby has arrived! So happy for you guys - what an amazing family to be born into. Cant wait to meet Henry!
Congratulations!!! I was praying for Katie yesterday. So happy they are both doing well.
YAY!!! How excited! Congratulations! You and Bob are going to be the best grandparents ever. I cant wait to meet him
Congratulations!!!
Yay!!! Always exciting to have a new family member :)
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet sweet Henry!
Congratulations! Being a grandparent is SO wonderful. I truly never imagined just how wonderful it could be until our sweet one arrived. You two will be amazing at it!
Post a Comment