This is a blog about my life, my interests and my family. I have a passion for my home and most things domestic. I am NOT a photographer or computer whiz, so don't expect fancy pictures or bells and whistles!
This is my home, which I love dearly. I think a lot of what I have to say will be about this 17 year old house that my husband and I helped design and build. We loved it then and we love it now. I have been doing some major upgrading over the past couple of years and I will show you what I have accomplished in the next few posts. So, Welcome to my world and stay tuned for more!
4 comments:
Yeah Sharon! Welcome to the blogging world!
WELCOME FRIEND! I am so excited to add your blog to my "must read" list!
it is about time! :)
I've heard so much about your home from Jill, but have never seen any of it. Good idea starting a blog. I just started one too, so maybe we can exchange blogging info.
Post a Comment