Anyone who knows me knows that I like my reality TV. I have watched every season of "Survivor" and keep up with the Bravo shows. My favorite, however, is "The Amazing Race". I travel all over the world through this show, especially to places that I probably would never choose to go! When I saw the trailer for this weeks show I was excited to see that the country they would be traveling to was actually somewhere I have been.....Cambodia!
This past summer Bob and I and several other members of my family traveled to Cambodia to witness the wedding of my nephew Elijah and his beautiful bride, Sina.

We also got to take in the sights and sounds (and smells!) of this fascinating, friendly and bustling country.
We saw markets....
Lots of traffic....
Motos, motos and more motos....
Interesting food choices....
And Angkor Wat, the destination of "The Amazing Race"...

These temple ruins are centuries old and a great source of pride and tourism dollars for the Cambodians. They were huge and varied and full of intricate carvings and other details. If you are ever in the neighborhood make sure to stop by and see them!
And Angkor Wat, the destination of "The Amazing Race"...
This temple was the sight of the movie "The Tomb Raider" with
Angelina Jolie....

These temple ruins are centuries old and a great source of pride and tourism dollars for the Cambodians. They were huge and varied and full of intricate carvings and other details. If you are ever in the neighborhood make sure to stop by and see them!

1 comment:
You're a natural at blogging. Keep working at it and you'll get the hang of it, once you do, you'll be unstoppable.
Post a Comment